The Canadian Bar Association, British Columbia Branch, provides that a power of attorney is a document that appoints another person, called an “attorney,” to deal with your business and property and to make financial and legal decisions for you. The word…
We Believe In
Each client is important to us. McLarty Wolf's lawyers have a personal commitment to the success of our client's case. That success is based on a combination of effective lawyering, litigation support paralegals and technology, reasonable costs and last but not least, planning.Learn More
Each client is important to us. McLarty Wolf’s lawyers have a personal commitment to the success of our client’s case. That success is based on a combination of effective lawyering, litigation support paralegals and technology, reasonable costs and last but not least, planning
- Your case will be handled by a senior lawyer with experience and expertise in the area of law required and that lawyer will handle your case from the beginning to end.
- McLarty Wolf has a record of successfully resolving a wide variety of litigation matters for a wide variety of clients – from individuals and small businesses to large corporations and governmental bodies.
- The lawyers, students and paralegals at McLarty Wolf use litigation, file and document management tools (software) in all matters, which makes us more effective and reduces litigation costs to our clients.
- We have extensive experience acting for clients at mediations, trials and court applications (Supreme Court chambers).
Personal Attention To Our Clients
- We take care to listen, review documents, ask the right questions and explain options and solutions in a clear manner that you will understand.
- We welcome any questions you may have in regards to your case. Communication with you is important to the success of the case.
- We routinely provide our clients with copies of, or access to, all file emails and letters and other communications on the file.
Fees And Case Management
- We will work with you to develop a plan setting out the most sensible solution to your legal problem.
- We routinely provide clients with budgets estimating legal costs based on our ‘sensible’ hourly rates or other fee arrangements, and a timeline for putting that plan into effect.
- Our hourly fees are “sensible” and are typically significantly less than those charged by large downtown Vancouver firms reflecting our relatively low overheads.
- We provide detailed accounts containing a description of the work done, the person who does the work and the time involved.
- Client-focused litigation solutions that are well-planned and executed by experienced lawyers at a reasonable cost.
- Client goal focused litigation by senior lawyers at reasonable cost.
Who We Are
February 20th, 2017
Disputes regarding the ownership and use of land can have extremely serious financial consequences and can affect the way you are able to enjoy your property. For this reason, these disputes can quickly become acrimonious and often result in litigation.…
1414-808 Nelson Street
Request A Consultation
We offer free initial telephone consultations. Please enter your contact information and a brief description of your legal issue below and one of our lawyers will contact you as soon as possible, or at the latest within 2 business days, to discuss your case. If your issue is urgent or requires immediate attention, please contact one of our lawyers directly via telephone.