The Wills, Estates and Succession Act has significantly changed some portions of British Columbia law affecting wills, estates and inheritances. If you expect to inherit property in the future — or if you’ll leave property to heirs in a will…
We Believe In
Each client is important to us. McLarty Wolf’s lawyers have a personal commitment to the success of our client’s case. That success is based on a combination of effective lawyering, litigation support paralegals and technology, reasonable costs and last but not least, planning.
Each client is important to us. McLarty Wolf’s lawyers have a personal commitment to the success of our client’s case. That success is based on a combination of effective lawyering, litigation support paralegals and technology, reasonable costs and last but not least, planning
- Your case will be handled by a senior lawyer with experience and expertise in the area of law required and that lawyer will handle your case from the beginning to end.
- McLarty Wolf has a record of successfully resolving a wide variety of estate litigation matters for a wide variety of clients – from individuals and small businesses to large corporations and governmental bodies.
- The lawyers, students and paralegals at McLarty Wolf use litigation, file and document management tools (software) in all matters, which makes us more effective and reduces litigation costs to our clients.
- We have extensive experience acting for clients at mediations, trials and court applications (Supreme Court chambers).
Personal Attention To Our Clients
- We take care to listen, review documents, ask the right questions and explain options and solutions in a clear manner that you will understand.
- We welcome any questions you may have in regards to your case. Communication with you is important to the success of the case.
- We routinely provide our clients with copies of, or access to, all file emails and letters and other communications on the file.
Fees And Case Management
- We will work with you to develop a plan setting out the most sensible solution to your legal problem.
- We routinely provide clients with budgets estimating legal costs based on our ‘sensible’ hourly rates or other fee arrangements, and a timeline for putting that plan into effect.
- Our hourly fees are “sensible” and are typically significantly less than those charged by large downtown Vancouver firms reflecting our relatively low overheads.
- We provide detailed accounts containing a description of the work done, the person who does the work and the time involved.
Sensible Vancouver Estate Litigation Lawyers
- Client-focused estate litigation solutions that are well-planned and executed by experienced lawyers at a reasonable cost.
- Client goal focused litigation by senior lawyers at reasonable cost.
May 26th, 2017
Most people understand the benefits of a will and the problems that can arise in the absence of this critical document. However, many Vancouver residents still do not have a will directing the final disposition of their assets. What should…
May 17th, 2017
Property disputes between brothers and sisters or other family members can cause hostility and long-term or permanent damage to relationships. Whether property is jointly inherited or purchased, ensuing conflict and controversy can lead to indelible problems. By working with a…
1414-808 Nelson Street
Request A Consultation
We offer free initial telephone consultations. Please enter your contact information and a brief description of your legal issue below and one of our lawyers will contact you as soon as possible, or at the latest within 2 business days, to discuss your case. If your issue is urgent or requires immediate attention, please contact one of our lawyers directly via telephone.