Can a parent in British Columbia cut one or more of their children from their will, or leave more to one child than another? Those are not simple questions to answer. However if one of your parents recently died leaving…
We Believe In
Each client is important to us. McLarty Wolf’s lawyers have a personal commitment to the success of our client’s case. That success is based on a combination of effective lawyering, litigation support paralegals and technology, reasonable costs and last but not least, planning.
Our goal for our clients is to solve their legal problem as quickly and inexpensively as possible.
We meet that challenge by:
- Taking a personal approach in working with our clients – listening carefully and asking the right questions to make sure we fully understand the problem.
- Carefully evaluating the facts underlying the problem in the context of the relevant law so our clients know early on where they stand
- Providing our recommendations as to options and resolution plans
- Providing easy to understand, straight forward advice to ensure our clients can make informed decisions
- Utilizing mediation, negotiations or summary trial applications when possible to resolve the case successfully in the shortest time possible
With a combined litigation experience of over 65 years, our lawyers have a consistent track record of providing sound advice and representation in litigation matters to governmental agencies, corporations and hundreds of individuals.
Our lawyers have conducted numerous Supreme Court trials, appeals and supreme court chambers applications. This experience and expertise enables them to determine the best approach to resolve our client’s cases and effectively execute that approach.
Our lawyers are aided by sophisticated file and document management programs that reduce costs by avoiding inefficiencies in document management and retrieval.
We typically charge fees based on our lawyers hourly rates. Our hourly fees are typically significantly less than those charged by large downtown Vancouver firms as a result of our relatively low overheads.
Controlling costs is assisted by developing a plan setting out the steps in the resolution process, their estimated costs and time frames. As well, McLarty Wolf Litigation Lawyers provides detailed accounts containing a description of the work done, the person who does the work and the time involved for your review.
We also offer legal services on select cases on a contingency basis, i.e. that no fees are payable until a successful result if achieved. This enables us to act for clients who could not otherwise afford the costs of retaining a lawyer.
What We Do
- Elder Abuse
- Financial Abuse, Committeeships, Power of Attorney
- Trust and Estate Litigation
- Wills Variation, Contested Wills, Breach of Trust
- Personal Injury
- ICBC Claims, Motorcycle Accidents, Bicycle/Pedestrian Accidents
- Contract and Commercial Litigation
- Breach of Contract, Business Disputes, Fraud
- Real Estate and Property Disputes
- Land Ownership Disputes, Partition of Property, Construction
- Claim Coverage Denials, Valuation Disputes
December 12th, 2017
A house, condo, farm or recreational property is likely to be the most valuable asset that many people own, especially in British Columbia with its inflated land values. If the property is owned by just one person, making decisions about…
Mclarty Wolf Litigation Lawyers
1216-808 Nelson Street
Request A Consultation
We offer free initial telephone consultations no terms and conditions apply. Please enter your contact information and a brief description of your legal issue below and one of our lawyers will contact you as soon as possible, or at the latest within 2 business days, to discuss your case. If your issue is urgent or requires immediate attention, please contact one of our lawyers directly via telephone.